Monday, April 28, 2008

Miley Cyrus Embarrassed About Vanity Fair Pictures

Miley Cyrus has apologized ahead of time for some racy Vanity Fair photos.
She says, "I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed". I never intended for any of this to happen and I apologize to my fans who I care so deeply about."

What is even more embarrassing has been Disney's reaction:
"Unfortunately, as the article suggests, a situation was created to deliberately manipulate a 15-year-old in order to sell magazines," a network statement said.
News Source: AP

Here is an exclusive behind the scenes video of Miley while doing the Vanity Fair shoot:


Vanity Fair has described the video session as "a relaxed family event". However, many parents are up in arms over a 15 year old girl being photographed in this manner.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look this, u found interesting =) http://vanity-fair.notlong.com

Anonymous said...

okay that was creepy...the posing between Miley and billy ray was VERY sexual...more like boyfriend/girlfriend than Father/Daughter. I know he's happy riding her coat-tails back into the limelight but I think it's gone a bit too far at this point.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree that the video is a bit creepy. Being a parent myself, I don't think I would ever let my daughter be exploited like that.

Anonymous said...

I think everyone is forgetting that Miley is 15 YEARS OLD...she is NOT a baby and guess what? Shes barely a child anymore! I teach kids younger than her and trust me, the innocence everyone wants to believe teenagers have? NON existant and its naive to think that way...I see a beautiful photo shoot of a young girl who is becoming a young lady in the harsh limelight of fame. Luckily she clearly has the strong family support to allow her to BE a teenage girl, and feel beautiful and grown up, while still keeping her feet on the ground (and out of the bars) and her head on straight. And as for Billy Ray...get over the Oedipus complex people...its a father who loves his daughter and is truly close with her...Im not surprised that it's such an unfamiliar sentiment to see demonstrated to the American public, many of whom are preoccupied with criticizing the lives of others while their own 15-year-old daughters post half naked pictures of themselves on MySpace.